The Corbins

The Corbins
perfectly unique

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Alone?

On sunday night after dinner at Spaghetti Factory in San Jose Sean got a call to go to the Sierra Mountains to work storm. Although this means Christmas is paid for, it also mean spending Thanksgiving alone. :( My Dad and his wife Patty were supposed to be here for Thanksgiving and Sean was to have a 4 day weekend. For a woman with three chilren and a husband who works 60+ hours a week this new is heartbreaking. Please send your prayers and love our way!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, I'm so sad for you. :( I hope your Thanksgiving was OK, and that Christmas proves to provide a much better social experience. Speaking of which.... :D If you have a minute during your holiday travels, maybe we can meet and chat over a cup of hot cocoa! :D If not... I totally understand and wish you safe and happy journey!

    Merry Christmas!
    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann. I don' thave your email, so here I write. :O

    I really love your header and just wondered what program you used to make it? I want to change up my blog and do something like you did with yours on top. Any suggestions for me? :D

    Thanks in advance...
    Corine

    ReplyDelete