The Corbins

The Corbins
perfectly unique

Friday, October 22, 2010

Painting

Life is wonderfull to watch. The hope that we all start out with. The eagerness. Do you know the value of today? My children are so precious. They are so challenging to take care of and in the moment I sometimes cannot appreciate the beauty of my life. Then, when everyone is asleep at night I reflect on my day and it always makes me want to cry, sometimes out of regret, and sometimes because I can suddenly see just how glorious my world is and how blessed I am. I feel a fight every day with the advisary to take away my happiness and I promise I will not lose this battle. I feel anger, love, passion, temptation, fear, exhaustion, inside of me I know I have come from a better place, and one day I will return to my Heavenly Father. Thankyou for my little angels to keep me company while I am away. 








2 comments:

  1. *sniffle *sniffle... That was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    You aren't alone in your struggles. Satan tries to take away the happiness of us all. And all those feelings we go through... sometimes I feel as if I will explode! We are all in this battle and journey through life together. And, like you, I'm determined to win, too! :D Keep smiling, and "Keep Moving Forward, with Faith in Every Footstep." (That's my motto. ;)

    PS Way to go with recording the beautiful pic's of the boys enjoying life. :D

    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne! You've got some of the cutest kids I've ever seen! Looks like you guys are doing amazing. I loved remembering back to the good ole days when we went down to Boise... ahh the memories!

    ReplyDelete